For many PC users it may be difficult to recover a lost password in Windows 7. But there is a number of people approach to solve this problem, actually. Using a Windows 7 password reset disk to reset the lost Windows 7 password is an easy and efficient solution. You could easily create a Windows 7 password reset disk through Windows 7’s control panel with a USB flash drive.
And here comes the detailed guide for you to create a Windows 7 password reset disk:
- Click the “Start” button, and select “Control Panel.”
- Click “User Accounts and Family Safety” from the Control Panel.
- Click “User Accounts.”
- Click “Create a password reset disk” on the left-pane of the User Accounts window.
- Click “Next” on the opening screen of the “Forgotten Password Wizard” window.
- Click your USB flash drive or floppy drive from the list of available devices and click “Next.”
- Enter your current password and click “Next.”
- Click “Next” when the wizard shows process was completed and clicks “Finish.”
Please note that this tip is available only when you have created the disk before your lose the password. Majority of PC users forget to create such a helpful disk in reality. When you forgot Windows 7 password and locked out of your PC, what should you do then? To use windows password recovery tools would be the best choice.
Windows Login Recovery is secure Windows password recovery tool designed to retrieve passwords for any versions of Windows, including Windows 7/Windows vista/XP/2000 and Windows Server 2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000. There is no need to reinstall Windows 7 when you lost Windows 7 password. Moreover, your valuable data will not be lost when you reset Windows 7 password with this powerful Windows password recovery tool.