With the correct Windows 7 password forgot, you are likely to disconnect with the whole world: your work can not being followed up; you friends may not know your recent situations and you may know nothing upcoming on your friends either… Inevitably, some people may sometimes be trapped in such things so that everything is going wrong here and there. You can find lots of solutions on net about what to do when you lost Windows 7 password, but do you have time and passion to practice one by one? Generally, here are the methods workable and useful. You will be given a favor with them.
Method 1 Use the “Reset Disk” if you made before to reset Windows 7 password you lost, if you didn’t lose it, you’d better follow the steps below to create one. Anyway, to have a second string to one’s bow is no longer superfluous. You may use it one day that you’ve your Windows 7 password forgotten. It is said that a password reset disk is the best way to prevent you into the Windows 7 password forgotten disaster. So how to use a password reset disk? Here is the guide:
- Boot your system and enter the password of your account when the logon screen appears.
- Type any password. As the password entered is wrong, the ‘Forgot password option’ is displayed.
- Insert the password reset CD to start the wizard. In the wizard, type the new password when asked. You will be asked to type the password again for confirmation.
- Once you have done the changes, reboot your system to login by help of the new password.
If there is someone who doesn’t know how to create a Windows 7 password reset disk, please follow the instructions here to get some tips:
- Click Start > Control Panel > User Accounts.
- Select the target user account and click Prevent a forgotten password on the left pane.
- The Forgotten Password Wizard will appear.
- Insert a USB flash drive and click Next on the Forgotten Password Wizard.
- Follow the wizard to create a password reset disk.
Except this method, you can use password recovery tool for resetting Windows 7 password, and though there are many choices, Windows Login Recovery is the most recommended. Let’s go to
Method 2: How to reset password in Windows 7 with Windows Login Recovery
Windows Login Recovery is fast and effective Windows password recovery software designed to bypass and reset password windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Server 2003, 2008, etc. It could instantly reset Windows local administrator, domain Administrator and other user passwords as well. To follow the steps for recovering Windows 7 password then:
Step 1: Download and install Windows Login Recovery on an accessible computer.
Step 2: Create a Windows 7 password reset CD/DVD disc or USB drive.
Step 3: Reset Windows 7 passwords and log onto your computer again.
The methods above would the most direct and straight ways to recover Windows 7 password lost, if you are worrying like an ant in a hot pan because of your windows 7 forgot password, you can have a try and you will be relaxed right away since they can get your password reset or removed in several minutes.